This is one of the most significant house-museum in Europe and shows the taste of one of the finest collector in the XIX century. The impressive collection of Renaissance Italian paintings together with a big quantity of objects have been illuminated by an innovative tailor made lighting system. Large, but extremely light chandeliers are suspended in each room. Each arm is equipped with a tunable led emitting system, designed to match the halogen spectral distribution (centered on 3000 Tk). Each fixture produces almost 1000 lm.
Photo: Max Pintus